The La Mesa depot of the Pacific Southwest Railway Museum is the city's oldest building in its original form. Built in 1894 and relocated and expanded in 1915, this stop on the railway served passengers until 1928 and freight trains through World War II. A steam locomotive built in 1923 is parked at the museum. Open Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm, free admission.
For more information visit sdrm.org/la-mesa.