Copyright 1994-2013 San Diego Daily Transcript
All rights reserved.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of San Diego Daily Transcript
You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
However, you may download material from the San Diego Daily Transcript (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, noncommercial use only.
Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement:
Mr. Robert Loomis
San Diego Daily Transcript
2131 Third Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
: (619) 232-4381
: (619) 236-8126
If you are notifying the San Diego Daily Transcript ("SDDT") of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide the following information in the form required by 17 USC Section 512:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit SDDT to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SDDT to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.