Congratulations to those who have been selected as one of San Diego�s notable Paralegals for 2010. Thank you to all who participated in the nomination process this year.
2010 San Diego Paralegals Finalists
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is San Diego Paralegals?
- The Daily Transcript conducts a nomination process to determine the best Paralegals in San Diego County who are: Hard-Working & Detail-Oriented; Professional; who give back through pro bono work & volunteering; and the X-factor: what are their unique qualities and achievements?
- Who is eligible?
- You are encouraged to nominate paralegals in any private, corporate or public practice area.
- May I nominate myself?
- Yes, Self nominations are accepted.
- What information will be required to make a nomination?
- For accuracy purposes, we will need to collect information from the individual making the nomination as well as the person they are nominating.
The Daily Transcript will need the name, firm/company, phone and e-mail of each party. Each nominator will be required to tell us why they are nominating the paralegal in 500 words or less.
- Will the information be kept confidential?
- All information provided will be kept confidential from the person they are nominating. The Daily Transcript reserves the right to contact any or all individuals making nominations to verify the nomination.
- What happens once the nominations are in?
- Following the nomination process, an independent judging panel will select San Diego's noteworthy Paralegals. The Daily Transcript at SDDT.com will publish a special report titled, San Diego Legal 2010 - online and in print. Each of the finalists will be profiled in print and online. Finalists will be contacted by the Transcript to congratulate them on their selection and collect biographical information and a photo.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to recognize your paralegals. Highlight your firm's expertise by advertising or sponsoring San Diego Legal 2010. Call 619.232.4381 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get
more information today!
||January 8 - February 5