Law School/Year: University of San Diego School of Law, 1975, Magna Cum Laude
College/Year: University of California, Irvine, 1971
California; Southern, Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California
Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Real Estate
* Defense of Johns Manville Corp. in asbestos litigation.
* Defense of San Diego Unified Port District in delay of Convention Center litigation.
* Prosecution of electricity crisis cases on behalf of regional water districts and municipalities.
* Defense of San Diego Diocese cases.
* Defense of Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad cases.
* Defense of title insurers and insureds in title insurance litigation.
During the last 35 years, I have had the privilege to represent defendants in a variety of matters including the defense of business, commercial and title insurance cases. The majority of the cases have involved the defense of title insurance companies and their insureds. I also had the privilege to teach a trial practice class at the University of San Diego School of Law from 1985 to 2000.
San Diego Bar Association, California State Bar, American Bar Association