Law School/Year: Boalt Hall School of Law, 1990
College/Year: University of California, Irvine, 1987
Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Commercial, Labor, Real Estate
* Successfully represented software development company in breach of licensing agreement/ trade secret misappropriation prosecution against an international hotel company.
* Successfully represented elderly widow in a pro bono matter regarding control and possession of her sole income-producing asset.
* Successfully represented developers in multiple specific performance disputes to enforce real estate purchase agreements.
* Successfully represented developer of a $200 million hotel construction project in dispute over project financing procurement.
Attended college at UC Irvine with one year at University of Sussex in Falmer, England, on an education abroad program. Attended Law School at Boalt Hall, spending third year at Harvard Law School. Law clerk for the late Hon. Edward J. Schwartz in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. Practiced business and real estate litigation in San Diego since 1990.
* Former executive committee member and chairman, Litigation Section of the California State Bar
* Former executive committee member, San Diego Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
* Former execution committee member, San Diego Chapter of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers
* Master, Louis Walsh Chapter of the American Inns of Court
* NITA faculty member
* YMCA Adventure Guides/Adventure Princesses Program
* St. Therese of Carmel Catholic Church
* Beta Theta Pi National Fraternity
* Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
Born in Flushing, N.Y. Grew up in Northern California outside of San Francisco. Enjoys tennis, skiing, mountain bike riding and camping. Active in a number of professional organizations and community groups.