Law School/Year: University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 1985
College/Year: University of Illinois, 1982
* Representation of Tenant in 188,000-square-foot lease at Wateridge Plaza, San Diego.
* Representation of Arden Realty in 107,000-square-foot lease with Digipen (USA) Corp. in Redmond, Wash.
* Representation of Arden Realty in 137,000-square-foot corporate headquarters lease in Oakbrook, Ill.
* Representation of Arden Realty in 67,000-square-foot lease with AT&T Services in Bothell, Wash.
* Representation of California Bank & Trust in purchase and lease transactions with respect to their more than 100 facilities in California.
* Representation of Hines Interests in 102,000-square-foot lease with Procopio at 525 B St., San Diego.
For more than 24 years, Ray Gliner has represented institutional investors and tenants/users throughout the United States. A specialist in leasing, he also offers expertise in the acquisition, development and sale of office and mixed-use projects. Gliner represents landlords in a broad range of leasing topics. His practice also includes property management issues, broker listing and registration agreements and related contract negotiations. On the tenant side, he also provides expertise in a wide range of lease negotiations and transactions. He has successfully completed major leasing deals totaling more than 10 million square feet in Southern California during the past 10 years.
Gliner has participated in numerous real estate industry seminars and conventions. He has acted as counsel for the American Industrial Real Estate Association, and has authored several chapters in the California Continuing Education of the Bar Office Leasing Guide. He is member of the American Bar Association, Los Angeles and San Diego County Bar Associations.
Gliner is on the board of directors for Connor's Cause for Children.