You are invited to participate in and contribute to these unique, practical application-oriented sessions.
This timely, engaging and interactive program targets:
* evolving regulatory requirements in the context of Export Control Reform with a focus on the International Traffic in Arms Regulations;
* dramatic changes as a result of the transfer of items from the US Munitions List to the Commerce Control List;
* key areas for managing export compliance, exposure, liability and risk;
* the potential and sometimes devastating consequences of non-compliance; and
* best practices, recommended approaches and proven solutions for a variety of real world export compliance challenges and opportunities.
For more information and to register, go to http://www.sandiegocitd.org/?q=node/749.
All contents herein copyright San Diego Source ® 1994-2017