You are invited to participate in and contribute to these unique, practical application-oriented sessions.
This timely, engaging and interactive program targets:
* evolving regulatory requirements in the context of Export Control Reform with a focus on the International Traffic in Arms Regulations;
* dramatic changes as a result of the transfer of items from the US Munitions List to the Commerce Control List;
* key areas for managing export compliance, exposure, liability and risk;
* the potential and sometimes devastating consequences of non-compliance; and
* best practices, recommended approaches and proven solutions for a variety of real world export compliance challenges and opportunities.
For more information and to register, go to http://www.sandiegocitd.org/?q=node/749.
Comments are moderated by SDDT, in accordance with the SDDT Comment Policy, and may not appear on this commentary until they have been reviewed and deemed appropriate for posting. Also, due to the volume of comments we receive, not all comments will be posted.
SDDT Comment Policy: SDDT encourages you to add a comment to this discussion. You may not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate the law. All comments should be relevant to the topic and remain respectful of other authors and commenters. You are solely responsible for your own comments, the consequences of posting those comments, and the consequences of any reliance by you on the comments of others. By submitting your comment, you hereby give SDDT the right, but not the obligation, to post, air, edit, exhibit, telecast, cablecast, webcast, re-use, publish, reproduce, use, license, print, distribute or otherwise use your comment(s) and accompanying personal identifying and other information you provide via all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity. SDDT Privacy Statement.
All contents herein copyright San Diego Source | The Daily Transcript ® 1994-2013