Calendar of events for week of Nov. 26.
Monday, Nov. 26
• 7:00 pm - Mosad Shalom Committee Meeting; Levitt Library
Tuesday, Nov. 27
• Mosad Shalom/ TNL/ Hebrew for Credit
• 4:15 pm - Library open time, no meetings or classes scheduled; Levitt Library
• 7:00 pm - Band Rehearsal; Marcus Sanctuary
Wednesday, Nov. 28
• 5:15 pm - Israeli Dancing for all levels; Fischlowitz Center B Stage
• 6:00 pm - Al-Anon meeting; Room 6/7
• 6:30 pm - Pacific Treatment Service; Fischlowitz Center A
• 7:00 pm - Gamblers Anonymous Meeting; Room 10
• 7:30 pm - Menschtones Rehearsal; Marcus Sanctuary
• 7:30 pm - Youth Committee Meeting; Levitt Library
Thursday, Nov. 29
• Hebrew For Credit
• 6:30 pm - Sisterhood Woman of the Year Dinner; Fischlowitz Center B
• 7:15 pm - Action for Social Justice Committee Meeting; Levitt Library
Friday, Nov. 30
• 9:00 am - Library open time, no meetings or classes scheduled; Levitt Library
• 9:00 am - Ganon Gil Parents welcomed for Coffee Chat with Rabbi David, Suite A
• 6:00 pm - Jr Tasty, Shabbas on Ice; San Diego Ice Arena VIP Patio
• 6:15 pm - Erev Shabbat Service; Our own Simchat Shabbat Band will participate in the music of the service; Marcus Sanctuary
• 7:00 pm - Chavurah potluck for congregants in their 60’s and 70’s; Fischlowitz Center A (See flyer)
Saturday, Dec. 1
• 10:00 am - Shabbat Morning Service; Marcus Sanctuary
Sunday, Dec. 2
• Mosad Shalom/ JR & Youth Choir rehearsals
• 9:30 am - Library open time, no meetings or classes scheduled; Levitt Library
• 4:00 pm - Outreach Chanukah Party; Fischlowitz Center
• Deadline extended to 8 p.m. Tuesday! Sisterhood Woman of the Year Dinner is this Thursday. Click http://www.adatshalom.com/attach/womanYear2012.pdf for more information. Contact the office to assure your name is on the list!
• Winter Shelter is coming upon us! We are still short quite a few volunteers for this year's shelter which we are hosting from Dec. 15th to the 29th. Please consider volunteering. Signup at the following website: http://firstname.lastname@example.org. (See attached flyer)
• The Sisterhood Happenings for Nov.-Dec. is available online at http://www.adatshalom.com/pages/happenings.php.
• Temple Adat Shalom is “Honoring the Past & Celebrating the Future” as we Celebrate 30 years of Ganon Gil teaching the youngest of our congregation what it means to be Jewish. The gala will take place on January 5th 2013. Learn more by clicking http://youtu.be/dsZpsA_7Wys.
• There is very little, if anything, that lasts forever, but an endowment continues in perpetuity, year in and year out, and assures to future generations -- l'dor v'dor -- the legacy of a strong and vibrant synagogue in North County Inland. Watch this amazing video featuring congregants Mark and Jeanne Dillon which explains just how important it is to support your temple and Jewish community both today and into the future. Should you wish to speak about a TAS Legacy, please contact Executive Director Jeffrey Frankel at 858-451-1200. Click http://www.adatshalom.com/pages/legacy.php to learn more.