San Diego's InfoSonics Corp. (Nasdaq: IFON) launched its new verykool s735 smartphone.
The s735 runs the Android 2.3.6 operating system and is powered by a 1GHz processor with a 1,350 mAh Li-ion battery. The TFT LCD touchscreen is 3.5 inches and the phone is 10.8mm thick.
The verykool s735 comes as either a single SIM version for operator customers, or a dual SIM version for the open market.
The company noted the following additional details of the s735:
• 3G HSPA+/GSM/GPRS;
• 3G dual band (850/1900) and 2G quad band (850/900/1800/1900);
• connectivity includes Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi hotspot, modem tethering and USB 2.0;
• SMS and MMS messaging plus push email;
• 3.2 megapixel camera with front-facing VGA camera;
• built-in FM radio, MP3/4 music player and video recorder;
• expandable T-Flash memory up to 32GB;
• speakerphone, 3.5mm audio jack and stereo headset included.
All contents herein copyright San Diego Source ® 1994-2018