The San Diego Workforce Partnership has named seven new members to its 49-member Workforce Investment Board, consisting of business, education and community leaders that oversee the agency's funding and policy decisions.
The new members include:
* Karen Brailean, chief operating officer of Barc Inc.;
* Ray Ellis, principal of Ellis & Associates LLC;
* Rosa Ana Lozada, chief executive officer of Harmonium Inc.;
* Marc Martin, vice president of Karl Strauss Brewing Co.;
* Stormy Miller, resource coordinator at the San Diego Regional Center;
* Paul Roben, senior director for technology development and director of business development at the Salk Institute;
* Adam Shapiro, dean of the humanities, arts and behavioral and social sciences at California State University, San Marcos; and,
* Karen Winston, vice president of workforce development and STEM Initiatives for Connect.
3910 University Ave. Ste., 400
San Diego, CA 92105