Family tradition and repeat business is giving one new construction company a record year -- despite a down economy and highly competitive industry.
“2010 was our most successful and profitable year,” said Jeff Bingham, president of Bingham Construction. “Our company crew 200 percent from 2009.”
In 2010, the company volume was at $3 million in revenue and it tripled its employee total from two to six.
The San Diego-headquartered company focuses on commercial construction and tenant improvements, with 75 percent of its projects coming from San Diego County and the other 25 percent from Riverside and San Bernardino counties.