Notice To CreditorsOf Bulk Sale
(Sec. 6101-6107 U.C.C.)
1. Notice is hereby given to creditors of the within named seller(s) that a bulk sale is about to be made of the assets described below.
2. The name(s) and business address of the seller(s) are: DOMINICK A. PANACCIONE & JEAN M. PANACCIONE 3000 FIFTH AVENUE, SAN DIEGO, CA 92103
3. The location in California of the chief executive office of the seller is: SAME AS ABOVE
4. The name(s) and business address of the buyer(s) are: ROBERT W. VILLA 3000 FIFTH AVENUE, SAN DIEGO, CA 92103
5. The assets to be sold are described in general as: Business, tradename, lease rights, leasehold improvements, all stock in trade, furniture, fixtures and equipment and are located at: 3000 FIFTH AVENUE, SAN DIEGO, CA 92103
6. The business name used by the seller(s) at said location is: MAX'S DELI
7. The anticipated date of the bulk sale is March 2, 1998 at the office of LAUREL HILL ESCROW SERVICES, INC. 2829 Fourth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92103
8. This bulk sale IS NOT subject to California Uniform Commercial Code Section 6106.2.
9. If so subject, the name and address of the person with whom claims may be filed is: MAXINE M. BEYE LAUREL HILL ESCROW SERVICES, INC, ESCROW NO. 2994-MB, 2829 Fourth Ave., San Diego, CA 92103 and the last day for filing claims by any creditors shall be DATE OF ISSUANCE OF BUYER'S ABC LIQUOR LICENSE which is the business day before the date specified above.
10. As listed by the seller, all other business names and addresses used by the seller within three years before the date such list was sent or delivered to the buyer are: NONE
Dated:JANUARY 16, 1998
/s/ ROBERT W. VILLA
Pub. Jan. 26-e108095
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 1998||Days in January 1998|
1998 Public Notices