Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 516877
CC No. 07-69649
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: GISSELL ALEX-ANDER LINARES-MENDOZA aka GISSELL A. LINARES-MENDOZA aka GISSELL LINARES-MENDOZA aka GISSELL ALEXANDER LINZARES-MENDOZA
1. To: BEATRIZ LINARES MEN-DOZA aka BEATRIZ LINARES-MENDOZA aka BEATRIZ MENDOZA and anyone claiming to be a parent of: GISSELL ALEXANDER LINARES-MENDOZA aka GISSELL A. LINARES-MENDOZA aka GISSELL LINARES-MENDOZA aka GISSELL ALEXAN-DER LINZARES-MENDOZA born on: May 15, 1995, at: SUTTER DAVIS HOSPITAL, DAVIS, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: March 24, 2009 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 6 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be pre-sent at the hearing, to present evi-dence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are pre-sent.
Date: January 12, 2009
By CRISTINA ALCANTARA, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time caption-ing, or sign language interpreter serv-ices are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Re-quest for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN811282 LINARES Jan 15,22,29, Feb 5, 2009-00051661