Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 510306E
CC No. 94-55279
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 500 Third Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: AALIYAH A. JOHNSON aka AALIYAH ALEXIS JOHNSON
1. To: MARCUS ROBERT JOHN-SON aka MARCUS R. JOHNSON aka MARCUS JOHNSON aka MARK ANDERS aka MARCUS JACKSON and anyone claiming to be a parent of: AALIYAH A JOHNSON aka AALIYAH ALEXIS JOHNSON born on: JULY 10, 2003, at: SCRIPPS MEMORIAL HOS-PITAL, CHULA VISTA, CA
2. A hearing will be held on: March 12, 2008 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: S11 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be pre-sent at the hearing, to present evi-dence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are pre-sent.
Date: December 21, 2007
By BLAIR HOODENPYLE, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time caption-ing, or sign language interpreter serv-ices are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Re-quest for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN787817 JOHNSON Dec 27, 2007, Jan 3,10,17, 2008-00034841