PUBLIC NOTICES
Published In The Daily Transcript
Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.

802 Proposals/Bids
PUBLISHED: Tuesday January 04, 2005


Cajon Valley Union School District
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
CALLING FOR BIDS
---

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Cajon Valley Union School District of San Diego County, California, acting by and through its Governing Board, hereinafter referred to as the DISTRICT will receive up to, but not later than two o'clock p.m., of the 19th day of January, 2005 sealed bids for the award of a contract for
REQUEST FOR BID NO. 1188
CAJON VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL
E-RATE NETWORK ELECTRONIC INFRASTRUCTURE
(SWITCHES AND INSTALLATION)
Vendor must be a Cisco Certified Partner and reside within a 150 mile radius of the Cajon Valley Union District. Switch installers must be experienced network integrators familiar with Cisco IOS, network hardware, architecture, design, management; VLANs etc. minimum CCNP required.
Bids shall be received in the PURCHASING OFFICE OF CAJON VALLEY UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT located at 535 Vernon Way, El Cajon, CA 92020 and shall be opened and publicly read aloud at the above stated time and place.
Written questions regarding this bid will be received either by fax (619-579-4888) or at the above address until 9:00 a.m. until January 12, 2005 should be directed to Charles Allen, Network Engineer, (619) 593-4634.
Each bid must conform and be responsive to the contract documents. A bid package may be picked from the Purchasing Department after January 4, 2005, 535 Vernon Way, El Cajon, CA 92020. Please contact the Purchasing Department at (619) 588-3010, or by fax (619-441-0843) to request a bid package, no charge or deposit. This bid is also available on the website for the District: www.cajonvalley.net under Departments, Purchasing, ERATE.
Each bid shall be accompanied by the security referred to in the contract documents, the non-collusion affidavit, the list of proposed subcontractors, and all additional documentation required by the Instructions to Bidders.
Award of this bid by the Cajon Valley Union School District Governing Board will be contingent upon one hundred percent (100%) approval of this project by the E-Rate Schools and Library Division Discount Program. If approval is not granted by the E-Rate Program, the award by the Governing Board will be null and void.
The award date will be based on successful funding notification from the E-Rate Schools and Library Division (timeframe unknown but typically around January 2006 for internal connections). Projected installation would be after award by E-Rate. Installation would need to take place after school hours, or during a school break period. Vendor will be responsible for billing the E-Rate 90% portion directly to the SLD. District will be responsible for the remaining 10%.
The District reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any irregularities or informalities in any bids or in the bidding.
Minority, women, and disabled veteran vendors are encouraged to submit bids , three percent (3%) participation is encouraged. Bidders are encouraged to publish ads in a trade paper and DVBE focus paper as a good faith effort and provide any documentation with their bid.
No bidder may withdraw his bid for a period of sixty (60) days after the date set for the opening of bids.
Dated this 4th day of January, 2005
Jill Barto,
Clerk of the Governing Board
Cajon Valley Union School District
San Diego County, California
Pub. Jan. 4,11-k113142




802 Proposals/Bids
PUBLISHED: Tuesday January 04, 2005


Browse By Publication Date Months in 2005 Days in January 2005
2005 Public Notices
January
01/04/2005