CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 508177E
CC No. 92-53692
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 250 East Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92021, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: STEPHEN PAUL LOPSHIRE aka STEPHEN P. LOP-SHIRE aka STEPHEN LOPSHIRE
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): TARA LEE LOPSHIRE aka TARA LEE JACKSON aka TARA L. JACKSON aka TARA LEE PRUITT aka TARA L. PRUITT aka TARA L. LOPSHIRE aka TARA LOPSHIRE and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): STEPHEN PAUL LOPSHIRE aka STEPHEN P. LOPSHIRE aka STEPHEN LOPSHIRE born on (date): 6/20/2002 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): GROSSMONT HOSPITAL, La Mesa, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: 2/18/2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: E18
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: December 3, 2002
SERELLA D. O'DEA, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN668125 LOPSHIRE Dec 17,24,31, 2002, Jan 7, 2003--k107139
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in January 2003|
2003 Public Notices