CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 514773
CC No. 02-64452
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: TAILYNN NICOLE BATES aka TAILYNN N. BATES aka TAILYNN BATES
1. To: DONALD RAY ATKISM aka DONALD R. ATKISM aka DONALD ATKISM aka DONALD RAY ATKINSON aka DONALD R. ATKINSON aka DONALD ATKINSON and anyone claiming to be a parent of: TAILYNN NICOLE BATES aka TAILYNN N. BATES aka TAILYNN BATES born on: 08-14-1994, at: UCSD MEDICAL CENTER, San Diego, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: 12-05-2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 5
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recom-mendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attor-ney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: September 26, 2003
By NANCY M. PUMPHREY, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN689176 BATES Sep 30, Oct 7,14,21, 2003-k109566
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in October 2003|
2003 Public Notices