Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: EJ003381
COCO Number: 11-10211
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 250 East Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92021, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: AALIAH ROBERT aka AALIAH CELENE ROBERTS
1. To: CHRISTINA KINGS aka CHRISTINA LEE ROBERTS aka CHRISTINA LEE KING and anyone claiming to be a parent of: AALIAH ROBERT aka AALIAH CELENE ROB-ERTS born on: May 15, 2009, at: Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, County of San Diego, San Diego, California
2. A hearing will be held on: De-cember 18, 2012 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: E18 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be termi-nated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: September 19, 2012
By LISA MARASIGAN, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, com-puter-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub. Sep 25, Oct 2, 9, 16-00103333