Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
NOTICE OF SALE OF REAL
PERPERTY AT PRIVATE SALE
(PROBATE CODE §§10300, 10304)
ESTATE OF BEVERLY SUE FRASER, Deceased.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, subject to confirmation by this court, on NOVEMBER 4, 2013, at 12:00 p.m., or thereafter within the time allowed by law, RICHARD LEO FRASER, as Administrator of the estate of the above-named decedent, will sell at private sale to the highest and best net bidder on the terms and conditions stated below all right, title, and interest of the decedent's undivided fifty percent (50%) interest in the real property located in San Diego County, California.
2. This property is commonly referred to as 1732 Mackinnon Avenue, Cardiff By The Sea, California 92007, Assessor's Parcel Number 260-301-09-00, and is more fully described as follows:
Lot 19, Block 106 of Cardiff Vista, in the County of San Diego, State of California, according to Map thereof No. 1547, filed in the Office of the County Recorder of San Diego County, March 18, 1913.
3. The property will be sold subject to current taxes, covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, rights, rights of way, and easements of record, with any encumbrances of record to be satisfied from the purchase price.
4. The property is to be sold on an "as is" basis, except for title.
5. The personal representative has given an exclusive listing to Mike Chiesl of Trident Realty Group, a licensed real estate broker.
6. Bids or offers are invited for this property and must be in writing and can be mailed to the office of Roland H. Achtel, attorney for the administrator, at 401 West A Street, Suite 2600, San Diego, CA 92122, at any time after first publication of this notice and before any sale is made.
7 The property will be sold on the following terms: Cash, or part cash and part credit, the terms of such credit to be acceptable to the undersigned and to the court, ten percent (10%) of the amount of the bid to accompany the offer by certified check, and the balance to be paid on confirmation of the sale by the court.
8. Taxes, rents, operating and maintenance expenses, and premiums on insurance acceptable to the purchaser shall be prorated as of the date of confirmation of sale. Examination of title, recording of conveyance, transfer taxes, and any title insurance policy shall be at the expense of the purchaser or purchasers.
9 The right is reserved to reject any and all bids.
/s/ RICHARD LEO FRASER, Administrator of the Estate of Beverly Sue Fraser
HIGGS FLETCHER & MACK, LLP
/s/ ROLAND ACHTEL, ESQ.
Attorneys for Petitioner
Richard Leo Fraser
Pub. Oct 24, 29, Nov 1-00115285