Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF BULK SALE AND OF INTENTION TO TRANSFER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSE(S)
(UCC Sec. 6101 et seq. and B & P Sec. 24073 et seq.)
Escrow No. 06-13360-JP
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a bulk sale of assets and a transfer of alcoholic beverage license(s) is about to be made. The name(s), Social Security or Federal Tax Numbers and business address of the seller(s)/licensee(s) are: IZUMI JAPANESE RESTAURANT LLC, 12245 POWAY RD STE A, POWAY, CA 92064
Doing business as: IZUMI JAPANESE RESTAURANT
All other business names(s) and address(es) used by the seller(s)/licensee(s) within the past three years, as stated by the seller(s)/licensee(s), is/are: NONE
The name(s), Social Security or Federal Tax numbers and address of the buyer(s)/applicant(s) is/are: ANTHONY CHANG AND MINA CHANG, 9476 HITO CT, SAN DIEGO, CA 92129
The assets being sold are generally described as: ALL STOCK IN TRADE, FIXTURES, EQUIPMENT, GOODWILL, TRADENAME, LEASE, LEASEHOLD IMPROVEMENTS, AND COVENANT NOT TO COMPETE AND ABC LICENSE and are located at: 12245 POWAY RD STE A, POWAY, CA 92064
The type and number of license to be transferred is/are: Type: ON-SALE BEER AND WINE - EATING PLACE, License Number: 41-411162 now issued for the premises located at: SAME
The bulk sale and transfer of alcoholic beverage license(s) is/are intended to be consummated at the office of: TEAM ESCROW, INC, 9465 GARDEN GROVE BLVD STE 101, GARDEN GROVE, CA 92844 and the anticipated sale date is DECEMBER 11, 2006
The purchase price or consideration in connection with the sale of the business and transfer of the license, is the sum of $303,000.00, including inventory estimated at $3,000.00, which consists of the following: DESCRIPTION, AMOUNT: CASH $303,000.00
It has been agreed between the seller(s)/licensee(s) and the intended buyer(s)/transferee(s), as required by Sec. 24073 of the Business and Professions code, that the consideration for transfer of the business and license is to be paid only after the transfer has been approved by the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
IZUMI JAPANESE RESTAURANT LLC, Seller(s)/Licensee(s)
ANTHONY CHANG AND MINA CHANG, Buyer(s)/Applicant(s)
PCTS LA123992 SAN DIEGO DAILY TRANSCRIPT 11/14/06-00015769
NOTICE TO CREDITORS OF
(California Commercial Code
sections 6101 - 6111)
(1) Notice is hereby given to creditors of the within named Seller that a bulk sale is about to be made on personal property hereinafter described.
(2) The name and business address of the Seller is: Osteam, Inc. 5280 Carroll Canyon Rd., Suite 330, San Diego, CA 92121
(3) The location in California of the chief executive office of the seller is: SAME
(4) The names and business addresses of the Buyer(s) are: Michael J. Gilligan & J. Dean Loring, 1004 Cornish Dr., San Diego, CA 92107.
(5) The location and general description of the assets to be sold are leasehold improvements, furniture, fixtures and equipment of that certain business located at: 1101 Wall Street, La Jolla, CA 92037
(6) The business name used by the seller at said location is: Wall Street Corner.
(7) The anticipated date of the bulk sale is December 5, 2006, at the office of Osteam, Inc. 5280 Carroll Canyon Rd., Suite 330, San Diego, CA 92121
(8) Claims may be filed with Same as (7) above.
(9) The last date for filing claims is December 4, 2006
(10) This Bulk Sale is subject to Section 6106.2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
(11) As listed by the Seller, all other business names and addresses used by the Seller within three years before the date such list was sent or delivered to the Buyer are: NONE
Dated: November 13, 2006
Michael J. Gilligan & J. Dean Loring
By: /s/ Michael J. Gilligan
By: /s/ J. Dean Loring
Pub. Nov. 14-00015810