Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 507591B
CC No. 05-65785
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92081, JUVENILE DIVISION CASE NAME: MARC ANTHONY RODRIGUEZ aka MARK ANTHONY RODRIGUEZ aka MARC A. RODRI-GUEZ aka MARC RODRIGUEZ aka MARK A. RODRIGUEZ aka MARK RODRIGUEZ
1. To: LIBRADO RORIGUEZ aka LIBRADO - RODRIGUEZ aka LI-BRADO LEE RODRIGUEZ aka LEE RODRIGUEZ aka LIBRADO L. ROD-RIGUEZ and anyone claiming to be a parent of: MARC ANTHONY RODRI-GUEZ aka MARK ANTHONY RODRI-GUEZ aka MARC A. RODRIGUEZ aka MARC RODRIGUEZ aka MARK A. RODRIGUEZ aka MARK RODRIGUEZ born on: NOVEMBER 26, 1995, at: HIGHLAND GENERAL HOSPITAL, OAKLAND, ALAMEDA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: JANUARY 2, 2007 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 10 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be pre-sent at the hearing, to present evi-dence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are pre-sent.
Date: OCT 20, 2006
By JANIS SHIERY, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time caption-ing, or sign language interpreter serv-ices are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Re-quest for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN764309 RODRIGUEZ Oct 25, Nov 1,8,15, 2006-00014758