CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 505991E
CC No. 51511
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: TYRESE RAY-SHOWN BELL aka TYRESE RAY-SHAWN BELL aka TYREES RAY-SHAWN BELL aka TYREES R. BELL aka TYREES BELL
1. To: CHRISTINA MARIE BELL aka CHRISTINA BELL aka CHRISTINE BELL aka CHRISTIN BELL aka CHRISTINA GAITHER and anyone claiming to be a parent of: TYRESE RAYSHOWN BELL aka TYRESE RAYSHAWN BELL aka TYREES RAYSHAWN BELL aka TYREES R. BELL aka TYREES BELL born on: 7/6/2003, at: UCSD MEDICAL CENTER; SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: 3/1/2004 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 5
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recom-mendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attor-ney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: Dec. 15, 2003
By SERELLA D. O'DEA_San Diego Daily Transcript
CN694980 BELL Dec 18,25, 2003, Jan 1,8, 2004-k110180
CITATION FOR FREEDOM
CUSTODY AND CONTROL
(FAMILY CODE 7880, 7881, 7882)
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
North County Division
325 S. Melrose De
Vista, Ca 92083-6643
CASE NUMBER AN 10291
To (name): MICHAEL SHAWN LOWERY
YOU ARE advised that you are required to appear in the Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of San Diego, at the Court Room of Department No. 25 located at the courthouse indicated above on JAN 28 2004, at 8:30A.M., to show cause, if any you have, why DEVON DONALD ANTRIM, minor(s), should not be declared free from parental custody and control (*for the purpose of placement for adoption) as requested in the petition.
You are advised that if the parent(s) are present at the time and place above stated the judge will read the petition and if requested may explain the effect of the granting of the petition and if requested the judge shall explain any term or allegation contained therein and the nature of the proceeding, its procedures and possible consequences and may continue the matter for not more than 30 days for the appointment of counsel or to give counsel time to prepare.
The court may appoint counsel to represent the minor whether or not the minor is able to afford counsel. If any parent appears and is unable to afford counsel, the court shall appoint counsel to represent each parent who appears unless such representation is knowingly and intelligently waived.
If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your pleading, if any, may be filed on time.
DATED NOV 24 2003
CLERK OF THE
By J. PRINCIPE,
ATTORNEY FOR Petitioner
G. Darlene Anderson SBN#103621
127 E. Third Avenue, Suite 202
Escondido, CA 92025
Pub. Dec 18, 25 Jan 1, 8-c504372
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in December 2003|
2003 Public Notices