CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 503432A
CC No. 65245
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: MICHAEL LYN HANKINS aka MICHAEL HANKINS aka MICHAEL L. HANKINS
1. To: GRAY HENRY HANKINS aka GRAY H. HANKINS aka GRAY HANKINS aka GRAY HAWKINS aka GRAY HENKINS aka GRAY HANK-INGS and anyone claiming to be a parent of: MICHAEL LYN HANKINS aka MICHAEL HANKINS aka MICHAEL L. HANKINS born on: JANUARY 6, 1990, at: UCSD MEDICAL CENTER, SAN DIEGO COUNTY, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: February 15, 2006 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 5
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: NOV 29, 2005
By LISA MARASIGAN, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
Dec 2,9,16,23, 2005-d531580
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2005||Days in December 2005|
2005 Public Notices