NOTICE OF HEARING
IN THE SIXTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
DISTRICT COURT, MIAMI COUNTY, KANSAS
CASE NO., 05 AD 15
IN THE MATTER OF THE ADOPTION OF:
ALEXANDER RAMIREZ and
THE STATE OF KANSAS TO ALL PERSONS CONCERNED:
You are hereby notified that on the 1st day of December, 2005, a petition has been filed in said Court of Petitioner praying for adoption, and you are hereby required to file your written defenses thereto on or before the 23rd day of January, 2006, at 4:00 p.m. of said day, in said Court, in the City of Paola, in Miami County, Kansas, at which time and place said cause will be heard. Should you fail therein, judgment and decree will be entered in due course upon said petition.
Samuel P. Logan (#14832)
Foulston Siefkin LLP
40 Corporate Woods, Suite 1050
9401 Indian Creek Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66210-2019
Pub. Dec. 7,14,21-k115661
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. SJ11348B
CC No. 04-66254
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 500 Third Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: CHRISTOPHER MICHEAL REYES aka CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL REYES aka CHRISTOPHER M. REYES aka CHRISTOPHER REYES
1. To: JOHN DOE (UNKNOWN FATHER) and anyone claiming to be a parent of: CHRISTOPHER MICHEAL REYES aka CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL REYES aka CHRISTOPHER M. REYES aka CHRISTOPHER REYES born on: June 23, 1993, at: KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITAL SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: 02/22/2006 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: S11
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: December 9, 2005
By NANCY M. PUMPHREY, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN744716 REYES Dec 14,21,28, 2005, Jan 4, 2006-d531656
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2005||Days in December 2005|
2005 Public Notices