REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Heffernan Memorial Hospital District
450 E. Birch Street
Calexico, CA 92231-2375
TEL. (760) 357-6522 FAX. (760) 357-9712
Contact Information: Attn: Mr. Ray Falcon, Board Member
Please submit your statement of qualificatons for professional architectural consulting services. Scope of services shall include program development; master planning; business; budget; entitlements; municipal financing and or public/private financing and technical assistance in preparing a strategic plan for the Heffernan Memorial Hospital District. Please be advised that Statements of Qualifications are due at 450 E. Birch Street, Calexico, CA by 4:00 p.m. on February 1, 2006.
The Heffernan Memorial Hospital District is organized under the terms of the local hospital District Law whose purpose is to promote the public health and general welfare. It is dedicated to the charitable, scientific, research, education and administration of healthcare services. The vision is for the development of services and medical facilities to meet the healthcare needs related to diagnosis and treatment for the acute, and continued care of the injured and ill regardless of sex, color, race, creed, national origin, or financial ability.
QUALIFICATIONS BASED SELECTION
Statements of Qualifications must include the following information and shall be limited to thirty (30) single-sided pages. Please submit a total of six (6) original copies of the statements.
1. Name/address and brief history of firm
2. Resumes of key personnel to be assigned to this project.
3. Related experience during the last ten years.
a. projects similar in scope to this one
b. examples of services relating to needs assessments; project programs; master plans; municipal and or public/private financing; and bond campaign assistance.
4. You are invited to include additional information, which communicates your process and approach to the strategic planning for a project of this type before development of plans or design work.
PROCEDURES FOR SELECTION
1. Responding firms shall be ranked for selection based on submittals and/or interviews.
2. Negotiations shall be conducted relative to actual scope, services, fee and payment schedule. If an Agreement cannot be satisfactorily negotiated with the top-ranked firm, negotiations shall be terminated and the owner shall enter into negotiations with the second-ranked firm, and so on down the line, until agreement is reached and a firm is selected and a contract is executed.
Pub. Dec. 26,27 -k115827
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2005||Days in December 2005|
2005 Public Notices