CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 514022D
CC No. 01-62781
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: SERGIO SEBASTIAN BUSTAMANTE aka BABY BOY BUSTAMANTE
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): JOHN DOE (Unknown Father) and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): SERGIO SEBASTIAN BUSTAMANTE aka BABY BOY BUSTAMANTE born on (date): July 19, 2002 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): At home in the City of San Diego; County of San Diego; State of California; Subsequently taken to Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: 4/24/2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 1
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: January 23, 2002
Clerk, by SERELLA D. O'DEA, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN666018 BUSTAMANTE Jan 28, Feb 4,11,18, 2003-k107471
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in February 2003|
2003 Public Notices