Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: NJ14574A-B
CC No. 12-50001
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92081, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: SORAYA JADE BOND AND NIYA ALEXANDRIA BOND
1. To: LACIE BOND aka LACIE KAY BOWMAN aka LACIE KAY BOND aka LACIE K. BOND aka LACIE K. BOWMAN aka LACIE BOWMAN aka LACIE KAY SMITH aka LACIE K. SMITH aka LACIE SMITH and anyone claiming to be a parent of: SORAYA JADE BOND aka SORAYA J. BOND aka SORAYA BOND AND NIYA ALEXANDRIA BOND aka NIYA A. BOND aka NIYA BOND born on: SORAYA: OCTOBER 12, 2010; NIYA: OCTOBER 28, 2011, at: SORAYA: FALLBROOK HOSPITAL DISTRICT, SAN DIEGO COUNTY, FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA; NIYA: NAVAL HOSPITAL, SAN DIEGO COUNTY, OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: APRIL 17, 2014 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 9 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: February 19, 2014
By JANIS SHIERY, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub. Feb 24, Mar 3, 10, 17-00118456