NOTICE TO CREDITORS
OF BULK SALE
ESCROW NO. 03-53544-B
(Division 6 of the
(1) Notice is hereby given to creditors of the within named Seller(s) that a bulk sale is about to be made on personal property hereinafter described.
(2) The names and business addresses of the Seller(s) are:
JOSE Y. JIMENEZ, Jr. and BONNIE J. JIMENEZ, 6343 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92115.
(3) The location in California of the chief executive office of the seller is: SAME AS ABOVE
(4) The names and business addresses of the Buyer(s) are:
BINHNAM TRAN, 3921 Lago Di Grata, San Diego, CA. 92130.
(5) The location and general description of the assets to be sold are business, tradename, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements, goodwill, franchise rights, accounts receivable, transferable government licenses and permits, customer lists, signs and advertising materials, vendor lists and catalogs, telephone and fax numbers, employee lists and information, computer and customer software, inventory of stock, supplies, furniture, fixtures and equipment of that certain business located at: 6343 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92115.
(6) The business name used by the seller(s) at said location is: POSTAL ANNEX + SERVICE CENTER
(7) The anticipated date of the bulk sale is APRIL 1, 2003 at the office of Mission Valley Escrow, 2565 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA. 92108-3779, ESCROW NO. 03-53544-B Escrow Officer: BARBARA CURRY
(8) Claims may be filed with Same as "7" above.
(9) The last date for filing claims is MARCH 28, 2003
(10) This Bulk Sale IS subject to Section 6106.2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
(11) As listed by the Seller, all other business names and addresses used by the Seller within three years before the date such list was sent or delivered to the Buyer are: POSTAL ANNEX #138 7107 BROADWAY, LEMON GROVE, CA 91945, POSTAL ANNEX #184, 7710 HAZARD CENTER DRIVE, #E SAN DIEGO, CA. 92108
DATED: FEBRUARY 20, 2003
By: /s/ BINHNAM TRAN
THE DAILY TRANSCRIPT
Pub. March 13-k107871
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
OF BULK SALE
(UCC Sec. 6105 )
Escrow No. 17981-MM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Bulk Sale is about to be made. The name(s), business address(es) of the seller(s) are: Katy, Inc., a California corporation, 7725 Othello Avenue, San Diego, CA 92111
Doing business as: Day & Night Power Sweeping
All other business name(s) and address(es) used by the Seller(s) within the past three years, as stated by the seller(s), is/are: None
The location in California of the chief executive office of the Seller is: (if same, so state): Same as above
The name(s) and address of the Buyer(s) is/are: Bramko Industries, Inc., a California corporation, 1235 Pierre Way, Suite A, El Cajon, CA 92021
The assets being sold are generally described as: furniture, fixtures, equipment, including trucks and sweepers, trailers, flat beds, pressure washers, goodwill, tradename, leasehold improvements, leasehold interest in premise lease and vehicle lease, supplies, covenant not to compete and customer list and are located at 7725 Othello Avenue, San Diego, CA 92111
The Bulk Sale is intended to be consummated at the office of: The Heritage Escrow Company, 778 Jamacha Road, El Cajon, CA 92019, and the anticipated sale date is: April 1, 2003
The Bulk Sale IS NOT subject to California Uniform Commercial Code Section 6106.2
The name and address of the person with whom claims may be filed is: The Heritage Escrow Company, 778 Jamacha Road, El Cajon, CA 92019, Attn: Margaret Marr and the last date for filing claims by any creditor shall be March 31, 2003, which is the business day before the sale date specified above.
Dated: March 10. 2003
Bramko Industries, Inc., A California Corporation
/s/Mark Ostrow, President
Pub. March 13-k107856
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in March 2003|
2003 Public Notices