Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
2851 MEADOW LARK
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123
CASE NUMBER: A 60121
CITATION FOR FREEDOM FROM
PARENTAL CUSTODY AND
IN THE MATTER OF NATALIE GUERRERO, A MINOR
To: BRENDA PAMELA GUERRERO
You are advised that you are required to appear in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Diego, in Department 10 at the court location indicated above on MAY 8, 2015 at 9:00 A.M.
, to show cause, if you have any, why NATALIE GUERRERO, minor should not be declared free from parental custody and control (*for the purpose of placement for adoption) as requested in the petition. The presence of the minor children is required by statute.
*Strike this portion if not applicable.
You are advised that if the parent(s) are present at the time and place above stated the judge will read the petition and, if requested, may explain the effect of the granting of the petition and, if requested, the judge shall explain any term or allegation contained therein and the nature of the proceeding, its procedures and possible consequences and may continue the matter for not more than 30 days for the appointment of counsel or to give counsel time to prepare.
The court may appoint counsel to represent the minor whether or not the minor is able to afford counsel. If any parent appears and is unable to afford counsel, the court shall appoint counsel to represent each parent who appears unless such representation is knowingly and intelligently waived.
If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your pleading, if any, may be filed on time.
Clerk of the Superior Court
Date: FEB. 24, 2015by Fraleah M. Lapis, Deputy
Pub. Mar 5, 12, 19, 26-00128309
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: CJ001179
COCO Number: 14-00326
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 220 West Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: CISCO - MARQUEZ aka CISCO MARQUEZ
1. To: LETICIA MARQUEZ aka LETICIA RYAN and anyone claiming to be a parent of: CISCO - MARQUEZ aka CISCO MARQUEZ born on: April 14, 2013, at: GROSSMONT HOSPITAL, LA MESA, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: MAY 18, 2015 at: 8:00 a.m. in Dept: C04 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: March 5, 2015
By CRISTINA ALCANTARA, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub. Mar 12, 19, 26, Apr 2-00128502