CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 511117E
CC No. 95-56544
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: ALLIANA SHAKIRA SANCHEZ aka ALIANA SANCHEZ aka ALLIANA FRIAZ aka ALIANA FRIAZ
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): SALVADOR BALTAZAR SANCHEZ aka SALVADOR SANCHEZ and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): ALLIANA SHAKIRA SANCHEZ aka ALIANA SANCHEZ aka ALLIANA FRIAZ aka ALIANA FRIAZ born on (date): 5/27/2000 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): SHARP MARY BIRCH HOS-PITAL; San Diego, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: June 2, 2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 1
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: March 14, 2003
SERELLA D. O'DEA, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN674871 SANCHEZ Mar 19,26, Apr 2,9, 2003-k107930
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in March 2003|
2003 Public Notices