Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: SJ10032D
CC No. 04-66218
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123-2709, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: HEAVEN DESTINY BLOOM aka HEAVEN D. BLOOM aka HEAVEN BLOOM, Dependent Child
1. To: TRYSTAL LANETTE BLOOM aka TRYSTAL B. SANCHEZ and anyone claiming to be a parent of: HEAVEN DESTINY BLOOM aka HEAVEN D. BLOOM aka HEAVEN BLOOM born on: AUGUST 30, 2009, at: THE MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER'S RESIDENCE IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: April 20, 2010 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 9 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be pre-sent at the hearing, to present evi-dence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: February 8, 2010
By BLAIR HOODENPYLE, Deputy Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Re-quest for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub. Feb. 12, 19, 26, Mar. 05-00070033
SUPERIOR COURT OF In re the Welfare of SIERRA MISHLER, D.O.B. 5-15-1996; FELICIA MISHLER, D.O.B. 2-18-2000; CALOB MISHLER, D.O.B. 05-04-2002. Minor Child. Case No. 09-7-00330-5; 09-7-00331-3; 09-7-00332-1.TO: David Mishler
FOR GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
NOTICE AND SUMMONS BY
A Petition to Terminate Parental Rights was filed on August 17, 2009: A Fact Finding hearing will be held on this matter on: Wed., March 31, 2010 at 10:00 am/ Juvenile Court located at 103 Hagara Street, Aberdeen WA 98520. YOU SHOULD BE PRESENT AT THIS HEARING.
THE HEARING WILL DETERMINE IF YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS TO YOUR CHILD ARE TERMINATED. IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR AT THE HEARING THE COURT MAY ENTER AN ORDER IN YOUR ABSENCE TERMINATING YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS.
To request a copy of the Notice, Summons, and Termination Petition, call DSHS at 360/537-4300. To view information about your rights in this proceeding, go to: www.atg.wa.gov/TRM.aspx
Dated this 11th day of February, 2010 by, CHERYL BROWN, Grays Harbor County Clerk.
Pub. Feb 19, 26, Mar 5-00070354