Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
PUBLISHED: Thursday April 11, 2013
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
FOR CHANGE OF NAME
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
325 SOUTH MELROSE DRIVE
VISTA, CA 92081
PETITION OF: ALMA R. RODRIGUEZ FOR CHANGE OF NAME
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
1. Petitioner: ALMA R. RODRIGUEZ filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
Present Name: ALMA R. RODRIGUEZ
Proposed Name: ALMA R. IBARRA-CUEVAS
2. THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted. Any person objecting to the name changes described above must file a written objection that includes the reasons for the objection at least two court days before the matter is scheduled to be heard and must appear at the hearing to show cause why the petition should not be granted. If no written objection is timely filed, the court may grant the petition without a hearing.
NOTICE OF HEARING
a. Date: MAY 7, 2013 Time: 8:30 AM Dept: 26
3. a. A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: San Diego Daily Transcript, 2131 3rd Ave., San Diego, CA 92101
Date: MAR 15, 2013
/s/ M. L. BATES
Pub. Mar 21, 28, Apr 4, 11 -00108772
The San Diego Workforce Partnership
is releasing its Five-Year Strategic Plan
for Public Review and Comment. The Five Year Plan can be viewed on our website on April 11, 2013 at www.workforce.com. Comments should be directed to FiveYearPlan@workforce.org
. The plan includes strategies the Workforce Partnership will deploy through the provision of youth, adult, and business services. The Workforce Partnership invites the public to a forum open to all to provide comment on this plan.
San Diego Workforce Partnership's
Five Year Plan Public Forum
April 19, 1:00 - 3:00 P.M. (PDT)
San Diego Workforce Partnership
3910 University Ave.
Julie Benedict Community Room
San Diego, CA 92105
Pub. Apr 11-00109524
VALLE DE ORO COMMUNITY
P.O. BOX 936
LA MESA, CA 91944-0936
PRELIMINARY MEETING AGENDA
Final Agenda will be posted on the County Park bulletin Board, South Side of Fury Lane, East of Avocado Elementary School.DATE:
Tuesday, April 16, 2013TIME:
Otay Water District Headquarters, 2554 Sweetwater Springs Blvd.
Training Room, Lower TerraceCHAIRMAN:
Jack L. Phillips1. CALL TO ORDER
, Verification of members present.2. FINALIZE AGENDA3. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION:
Opportunity for members of the public to speak on any matter within the Group's jurisdiction that is not on the posted agenda. 1 minute time limit. No discussion or comment.4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
March 19, 20135. LAND USE
a. SPA13-001: Proposed modification of the Rancho San Diego Specific Plan regarding changing the site development guidelines for the C-2 Restaurant Site located on the southwest corner of the Jamacha Rd./Willow Glen Dr. intersection (Savanna Grill & vacated North Island Credit Union) to allow General Commercial uses on the site. Request is related to P98-009WI reviewed by this Planning Group on September 18, 2012.
858-495-5172]6. NEW BUSINESS
7. UNFINISHED BUSINESS8. CHARIMAN'S REPORT
- Reports, Announcements, Expenses, Appeals9. ADJOURNMENTTHE NEXT SCHEDULED MEETING IS TUESDAY, MAY 7, 2013.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
L-3 Communications RCCS operates a facility located at 10770 Wateridge Circle, San Diego which uses and emits chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. We do not believe that any person is exposed to these chemicals at levels constituting a health or safety risk. We have not make a formal determination that actual exposure levels are below the Proposition 65 no significant risk levels for carcinogens or no observable effect levels for chemicals known to have reproductive harm. We have not performed a risk analysis to determine the precise amount of exposure that an individual would receive over a 70 year period. Proposition 65 therefore obligates us to provide this warning. Further information can be obtained by contacting L-3 Communications RCCS at 858 623-6513.
Pub Apr 11 -00109573
PUBLISHED: Thursday April 11, 2013