Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: NJ14079A
CC No. 09-20026
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92081, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: JAHLYIAH DANAE SPEARS
1. To: TIFFANY WOODBURY aka TIFFANY SANAE WOODBURY aka TIFFANY S. WOODBURY aka SANAE TIFFANY WOODBURY aka SANAE T. WOODBURY aka SANAE WOODBURY and anyone claiming to be a parent of: JAHLYIAH DANAE SPEARS aka JAHLYIAH D. SPEARS aka JAHLYIAH SPEARS aka JAHLYIAH WOODBURY born on: JANUARY 2, 2006, at: TRI-CITY MEDICAL CENTER, SAN DIEGO COUNTY, OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: MAY 19, 2015 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 9 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: March 18, 2015
By JANIS SHIERY, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub Mar 25, Apr 1, 8, 15 -00128888
IN THE 246TH
JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT OF
HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS
CAUSE NO. 2008-72396
CITATION BY PUBLICATION
In the Interest of NAVAEH L. JOHNSON
Minor Child (REM)
THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF HarrisTO THE SHERIFF OR ANY CONSTABLE OF TEXAS OR OTHER AUTHORIZED PERSON
TO: HIWET ZEROM
AND TO ALL WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, RESPONDENT(S)You have been sued.
You may employ an attorney. If You or your attorney do not file a written answer with the Clerk who issued this citation by 10:00 a.m. on the Monday next following the expiration of 42 days
after you were served this citation and PETITION TO MODIFY PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP, a default judgment may be taken against you. The petition of DENITAJOHNSON, Petitioner, was filed in the 246TH District court of Harris County, Texas, on the 19th day of NOVEMBER 2014, against respondent, HIWET ZEROMN, numbered, 2008-72396 and entitled "In the Interest of" NAVAEH L. JOHNSON, A child (or children).
The suit requests PETITION TO MNODIFY PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP.
The date and place of birth of the child (children) who is (are) subject to the suit NAVAEH L. JOHNSON, FEMALE; 04/15/2008; HARRIS
*THE COURT HAS AUTHORITY IN THIS SUIT TO ENTER ANY JUDGMENT OR DECREE IN THE CHILD'S (CHILDREN'S) INTEREST WHICH WILL BE BINDING UPON YOU INCLUDING THE TERMINATION OF THE PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP, THE DETERMINATION OF PATERNITY AND THE APPOINTMENT OF A CONSERVATOR WITH AUTHORITY TO CONSENT TO THE CHILD'S (CHILDREN'S) ADOPTION."
ISSUED AND GIVEN UNDER MY HAND ASEAL OF SAID COURT AT HOUSTON TEXAS ON THIS 9TH DAY OF APRIL, 2015.
Harris County, Texas
Houston, TX 77002
PO Box 4651
Houston, TX 77210
Issued at request of:
MELVIN HOUSTON Bar No. 00793987
1776 Yorktown, Suite 350
Houston, TX 77056
Pub Apr 15, 22, 29, May 6 -00129498