Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: SJO12698
COCO Number: 11-10789
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 500 Third Avenue, Chula Vista, CA 91910, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: MAXY JHOIE R. BELECARIO
1. To: EDNA LEE FLORENDO RAMIREZ aka EDNA LEE F. RAMIREZ aka EDNA LEE RAMIREZ aka EDNA L. RAMIREZ aka EDNA L. FLORENDO RAMIREZ aka EDNA FLORENDO RAMIREZ aka EDNA F. RAMIREZ aka EDNA RAMIREZ aka EDNA LEE SO aka EDNA L. SO aka EDNA LEE RAMIREZ SO aka EDNA RAMIREZ SO aka EDNA R. SO aka EDNA SO and anyone claiming to be a parent of: MAXY JHOIE RAMIREZ BELECARIO aka MAXY JHOIE R. BELECARIO aka MAXY JHOIE BELECARIO aka MAXY J. BELECARIO aka MAXY RAMIREZ BELECARIO aka MAXY R. BELECARIO aka MAXY BELECARIO aka MAXY J. RAMIREZ BELECARIO aka MAXY RAMIREZ BELECARIO aka MAXY JHOIE RAMIREZ aka MAXY J. RAMIREZ aka MAXY RAMIREZ aka BABYGIRL RAMIREZ born on: December 20, 2011, at: PARADISE VALLEY HOSPITAL, National City, California
2. A hearing will be held on: July 16, 2013 at: 8:00 a.m. in Dept: S11 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: April 19, 2013
By KIMBERLY GAMEZ, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
Pub Apr 25, May 2, 9, 16 -00110052