Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
NOTICE OF SALE OF REAL
PROPERTY AT PRIVATE SALE
(PC §§10300, 10304)
SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
Case No: 37-2012-00151266-PR-PL-CTL
In Re: the Estate of
Alfonso de Bourbon (fka Leo Shafferman) Deceased.
Date of Sale: April 21, 2014
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on April 21, 2014, or thereafter within the time allowed by law, Robert Cunningham, as Administrator of the Estate of Alfonso de Bourbon, decedent, will sell at private sale to the highest and best net bidder on the terms and conditions stated below, and subject to confirmation by the San Diego Superior Court, Probate Division, all right, title, and interest of the decedent in the real property located in San Diego County, California.
2. The real property is located at 7550 Eads Avenue, #105, La Jolla, CA 92037 (the Property), APN 350-452-15-05 and is more particularly described as follows:
A CONDOMINIUM COMPRISED OF:
AN UNDIVIDED 1/40 INTEREST IN AND TO LOTS 27 TO 34 INCLUSIVE, IN BLOCK 10 OF LA JOLLA PARK, IN THE CITY OF SAN DIEGO, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, STATE OF CALIFORNIA, ACCORDING TO MAP THEREOF NO. 352, FILED IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY, MARCH 22, 1887.
EXCEPTING THEREFROM THE FOLLOWING:
(A) ALL UNITS AS SHOWN UPON THE CONDOMINIUM PLAN OF CLINTON MANOR, RECORDED ON AUGUST 29, 1974 AS FILE NO. 74-235448 OF OFFICIAL RECORDS OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY.
UNIT 105 AS SHOWN UPON THE CONDOMINIUM PLAN ABOVE REFERRED TO.
3. The Property is to be sold on an AS-IS basis, and will be sold subject to current taxes, covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, rights, rights of way, and easements of record.
4. Written bids or offers may be submitted for this property on the condition that the closing of escrow must occur within thirty (30) days after Court confirmation of sale. All bids must be submitted in writing, and only all cash offers will be entertained. A bid must be for all cash to the Estate, and exceed $525,000.00, with Seller paying a broker commission not to exceed $13,250. Bids may be mailed or personally delivered to the office of Peterson & Price APC, Attn: Ashley Peterson, attorney for the Administrator at 530 B Street, Suite 1800, San Diego, CA 92101, between 9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Thursday, and 9:00am-3:00pm on Fridays, at any time after first publication of this notice. To be considered, all written bids must be received prior to the date of sale.
5. The Property will be sold on the following terms: All cash in the amount of $525,000.00, to be paid upon and subject to Court confirmation of the sale, including overbid required pursuant to Probate Code §10311 and Local Rule 4.3.12, with escrow to close no later than thirty (30) days of the date of Court confirmation of the sale, provided there is no overbid that results in a higher net to the Estate and which will terminate buyers offer. Buyer shall make a deposit of $15,750 or more upon the opening of escrow, at an escrow of Sellers choice. All such deposits shall be payable pursuant to a liquidated damages clause and payable to Seller on a breach by Buyer.
6. Taxes, rents, operating and maintenance expenses, and premiums on insurance acceptable to the purchaser shall be prorated as of the date of confirmation of sale. Examination of title, recording of conveyance, transfer taxes, and the cost of any title insurance policy shall be at the expense of the purchaser or purchasers.
7. For further information, contact
Ashley M. Peterson, at Peterson & Price, APC, 530 B Street, Suite 1800, San Diego, CA 92101, (619)234-0361.
Pub. Apr 7, 14, 17-00119657