CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 514274
CC No. 02-63465
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: ROWDY LEE RICHENBACK aka ROWDY RICHENBACK
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): JOHN DOE (Unknown Father) and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): ROWDY LEE RICHENBACK aka ROWDY RICHENBACK born on (date): 12/16/1997 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): FALLBROOK HOSPITAL DISTRICT; FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: July 9, 2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 1
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: May 2, 2003
SERELLA D. O'DEA, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
May 6,13,20,27, 2003-x501811
(Termination of Parental Rights)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
IN THE INTEREST OF KAYLA J. JOHNSON (7/28/94)
Person under the age of 18
TO: ANTHONY FIJALKIEWICZ
Last known Address
San Diego, CA
A petition for the termination of parental rights to this child has been filed.
You are summoned and required to appear on: June 2, 2003. Circuit Court Dane County, State of Wisconsin 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Room 215, Madison WI 53703. Presiding Judge Maryann Sumi.
IF YOU FAIL TO APPEAR, the court may hear testimony in support of the allegations in the attached petition and grant the request of the petitioner to terminate your parental rights.
You have the right to have an attorney present. If you desire to contest the matter and cannot afford an attorney, the state public defender may appoint an attorney to represent you.
If you fail to appear and the court terminates your parental rights, a notice of intent to pursue relief from the judgment must be filed in the trial court within 30 days after the judgment in entered , in order to preserve the right to pursue such relief.
2402 Seminole Highway
Madison Wisconsin, 53711
Pub. May 13,20,27-k108377
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in May 2003|
2003 Public Notices