CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 506899D
CC No. 01-62665
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92083, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: ALEXANDRA ADALENA PACHECO aka ALEXANDRA PACHECO aka ALEXANDRIA PACHECO aka ALEXANDRIA A. PACHECO
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): ROBERT LOYA aka ROBERTO RAMIREZ and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): ALEXANDRA ADALENA PACHECO aka ALEXANDRA PACHECO aka ALEXANDRIA PACHECO aka AL-EXANDRIA A. PACHECO born on (date): October 21, 2001 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): UCSD MEDICAL CENTER, San Diego County, San Diego, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: August 5, 2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 9
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recom-mendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attor-ney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: May 9, 2003
BERTHA MARASIGAN, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN679599 PACHECO May 14,21,28, Jun 4, 2003-k108372
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in May 2003|
2003 Public Notices