SUMMONS (FAMILY LAW)
Tracie L. Souza
Burton & Leather & Associates
706 E. Bell Road, Suite 111
Phoenix, AZ 85022
State Bar #022039
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
Name of Petitioner/Plaintiff:
Name of Respondent. Defendant:
FROM THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO:
1. a lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers are served on you with this summons.
2. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an Answer or a Response in writing with the Court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an answer or a response, the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your Response or Answer, take, send, the Answer or Response to the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 201 West Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85003-2205 or the Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court, 222 East Javelina Drive, Mesa, Arizona 85210-6201. Mail a copy of your response or Answer to the other party at the address listed on the top of this Summons.
3. If this Summons and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff, within the State of Arizona, your Response or Answer must be filed within TWENTY(20) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. If this Summons and the other papers were served on you by a registered process server or the Sheriff outside the State of Arizona, your Response must be filed within THIRTY(30) CALENDAR DAYS from the date you were served, not counting the day you were served. Service by a registered process server or the Sheriff is complete when made. Service by Publication is complete 30 days later the date of the first publication.
4. You can get a copy of the court papers filed in this case from the Petitioner at the address at the top of this paper, or from the Clerk of the Superior Court at the address listed in Paragraph 2 above.
A copy of the Petition can be obtained by contacting the law offices of Burton & Leather & Associates, 706 E. Bell Road, Suite 111, Pheonix, AZ 85022 (602)404-9733
5. Requests for reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made to the office of the judge or commissioner assigned to the case, at least five (5) days before your scheduled court date.
SIGNED AND SEALED this date:
May 6 2003
By Michael Jeanes, Clerk of the Superior Court
Pub. May 21, 28 Jun 4, 11-d523558
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in May 2003|
2003 Public Notices