Superior Court of Washington
For King County
516 Third Ave.
IN THE MATTER OF THE ADOPTION OF CHELSEA RENE THRUSH ,
a person under the age of eighteen.
Case No. 03-5-10 612-8SEA
TO: MONICA JOY PHILLIPS JOHNSON YEAGER
You are hereby summoned to appear within thirty days after the date of the first publication of this summons, to-wit, within thirty days after the 22nd day of April 22nd day of April 2003, and defend the above-entitled action in the above-entitled court, and answer the petition of the Petitioners and serve a copy of your answer upon the undersigned attorneys for Petitioners at the office stated below; if you fail to do so, judgment may be rendered against you according to the request of the petition which has been filed with the Clerk of said Court.
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that there has been filed in this court a petition praying that the parent-child relationship between the parents of the above-named child and the above named child be terminated. The object of the action is to see an order relinquishing the child to the Petitioners for adoption and to terminate the parent-child relationship.
The child was born on February 7, 1991. The Child's natural father is GLENN THOMAS THRUSH.
The petitioners are also seeking temporary placement of the child with them. The court hearing on this matter shall be on the 23rd day of May 2003 at 9:00 am in the King County Superior Court; address: 516 Third Avenue, Courtroom E-419, Seattle, Washington 98104
YOUR FAILURE TO APPEAR AT THIS HEARING MAY RESULT IN A DEFAULT ORDER PERMANENTLY TERMINATING ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS TO THE ABOVE-NAMED CHILD.
You are further notified that any non-consenting parent or alleged father has a right to be represented by an attorney, and an attorney will be appointed for an indigent parent who requests an attorney.
You are further notified that your failure to file a claim of paternity within thirty days of the first publication of this notice or to respond to the petition within thirty days of the first publication of this notice is grounds to terminate your parent-child relationship with great respect to the child.
One method of filing your response and serving a copy on the Petitioner is to send them your written response by certified mail with return receipt requested.
WITNESS the Honorable RICHARD D. EADIE, Judge/Court Commissioner of said Superior Court and the seal of said Court hereunto affixed this 4th day of April, 2003.
King County Superior Court Clerk
By J. Shaulis, Deputy Clerk
FILE RESPONSE WITH:
Clerk of court
King County Superior Court
516 Third Ave.
Seattle, WA 98104
SERVE A COPY OF YOUR RESPONSE ON: Petitioners' Attorney:
Albert G. Lirhus
Dubuar, Lirhus & Engel LLP
720 Olive Way, Ste. 625
Seattle, WA 98101
Pub. Apr 21, 28 May 5-d523343
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. NJ012315
CC No. 02-64414
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 325 S. Melrose Drive, Vista, CA 92083, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: AARON SEBASTIAN RIVERA aka AARON S. RIVERA aka AARON RIVERA aka BABY BOY RIVERA
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): GLENN DOE and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): AARON SEBASTIAN RIVERA aka AARON S. RIVERA aka AARON RIVERA aka BABY BOY RIVERA born on (date): January 30, 2002 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): TRI-CITY HOSPITAL, San Diego County, Oceanside, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: July 31, 2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 9
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recom-mend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recom-mendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attor-ney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: May 1, 2003
BERTHA MARASIGAN, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN678676 RIVERA May 5,12,19,26, 2003-x501792
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in May 2003|
2003 Public Notices