Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 515924B
COCO Number: 05-67380
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: EMILY ROSE MARQUEZ aka EMILY MARQUEZ
1. To: MICHELE A. ACOSTA aka MICHELE ANNETTE MARQUEZ aka MICHELE A. MARQUEZ aka MICHELE MARQUEZ aka MICHELE A. TORRES aka MICHELLE ACOSTA aka MICHELLE TORRES aka MICHELLE ANNETTE ACOSTA aka MICHELLE MARQUEZ and anyone claiming to be a parent of: EMILY ROSE MARQUEZ aka EMILY MARQUEZ born on: October 8, 2007, at: Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego County, San Diego, California
2. A hearing will be held on: September 16, 2008 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 5 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: June 19, 2008
By LISA MARASIGAN, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN799664 MARQUEZ Jun 25, Jul 2,9,16, 2008-00043407
CITATION FOR FREEDOM
CUSTODY AND CONTROL
(FAMILY CODE 7880, 7881, 7822)
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
2851 Meadowlark Drive
San Diego, California 92123
CASE NUMBER A55087
In the Matter of THE PETITION TO DECLARE FADY NAOUM, A MALE MINOR, FREE FROM THE CUSTODY AND CONTROL OF HIS MOTHER MARTHA CORTES.
THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, To: MARTHA CORTES
YOU ARE advised that you are required to appear in the Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of San Diego, at the Court Room of Department No. 1 located at the courthouse indicated above on JULY 25, 2008, at 9:00 A.M., to show cause, if any you have, why FADY NAOUM, minor(s), should not be declared free from parental custody and control (*for the purpose of placement for adoption) as requested in the petition. The presence of the minor child(ren) is required by statute.
You are advised that if the parent(s) are present at the time and place above stated the judge will read the petition and if requested may explain the effect of the granting of the petition and if requested the judge shall explain any term or allegation contained therein and the nature of the proceeding, its procedures and possible consequences and may continue the matter for not more than 30 days for the appointment of counsel or to give counsel time to prepare.
The court may appoint counsel to represent the minor whether or not the minor is able to afford counsel. If any parent appears and is unable to afford counsel, the court shall appoint counsel to represent each parent who appears unless such representation is knowingly and intelligently waived.
If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so promptly so that your pleading, if any, may be filed on time.
DATED MAY 20, 2008
CLERK OF THE
By BELINDA DELGADO ,
ATTORNEY FOR Petitioner:
Teresa M. Burris, Esq., SBN: 124086
303 H Street, Suite 410
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Pub. June 11, 18, 25, July 2-00042641