Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 515924A
COCO Number: 05-67380
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123-2709, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: KENNETH WAYNE JACKSON JR aka KENNETH W. JACKSON, JR. aka KENNETH JACK-SON, JR.
1. To: MICHELE A. ACOSTA aka MICHELE ANNETTE MARQUEZ aka MICHELE A. MARQUEZ aka MICH-ELE MARQUEZ aka MICHELE A. TORRES aka MICHELLE ACOSTA aka MICHELLE TORRES and anyone claiming to be a parent of: KENNETH WAYNE JACKSON JR aka KENNETH W. JACKSON, JR. aka KENNETH JACKSON, JR. born on: July 26, 2005, at: UCSD Medical Center, San Diego County, San Diego, California
2. A hearing will be held on: August 6, 2008 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: 5 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be pre-sent at the hearing, to present evi-dence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are pre-sent.
Date: June 10, 2008
By LISA MARASIGAN, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time caption-ing, or sign language interpreter serv-ices are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Re-quest for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN799021 JACKSON Jun 13,20,27, Jul 4, 2008-00042854