CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case No. 514583
CC No. 02-63897
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
Child's Name: ALEXANDER AJ ZAKOSKY MELENDEZ
1. To (names of persons to be notified, if known, including names on birth certificate): FERNANDO GUTIERREZ-PEREZ and anyone claiming to be a parent of (child's name): ALEXANDER AJ ZAKOSKY MELENDEZ born on (date): July 18, 2002 at (name of hospital or other place of birth and city and state): UCSD MEDICAL CENTER, San Diego, California
2. You are hereby notified that a hearing under Welfare and Institutions Code Section 366.26 will be held on
a. Date: August 11, 2003 Time: 8:30 a.m. Dept.: 9
b. Address of court: same as noted above
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker.
4. The social worker will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You are required to be present at the hearing, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: June 2, 2003
Clerk, by MARILYN HAMILTON, Deputy
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN681201 MELENDEZ Jun 5,12,19,26, 2003-x502010
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in June 2003|
2003 Public Notices