NOTICE OF ARREST
Case No. 02-08176-PB
In re TERRY LINN BRUNNING and
SUSAN JENNIFER BRUNNING
NOTICE TO ALL PERSONS SERVED:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the owner or any person claiming an interest in the vessel WIND SONG, official number 998688, seized under the Warrant for Arrest entered July 1, 2003, shall be entitled to a hearing before a Judge upon not less than three(3)days written notice to Chapter 7 Trustee Leslie Gladstone, for an order vacating the attachment forthwith and granting other appropriate relief unless Chapter 7 Trustee Leslie Gladstone shows cause at the hearing why such order should not
ANY PERSON WHO IS ENTITLED TO POSSESSION OF THE NOTED VESSEL OR CLAIMS AN INTEREST THEREIN PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE SUPPLEMENTAL RULES FOR CERTAIN ADMIRALTY AND MARITIME CLAIMS RULE C (6) MUST FILE A CLAIM WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS AFTER PUBLICATION OF NOTICE OF SAID CLAIM.
Dated: July 14 2003
Sampson & Associates
/s/Bryan D. Sampson
Bryan D. Sampson,Esq (#143143)
Attorney for Chapter 7 Trustee
2139 First Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
PUB. July 16,17,18,21,22,23-c503294
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO
CONFLICT OF INTEREST CODE FOR HIGH TECH MIDDLE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that High Tech Middle, a California charter school, has tentatively approved and intends to finally adopt a Conflict of Interest Code pursuant to Government Code section 87307 at its meeting on August 25, 2003. Pursuant to Government Code sections 87200 and 87302, the Code will designate public officials of High Tech Middle who manage High Tech Middle?s investments, employees who must disclose certain investments, interests in real property, income and business positions, and who must disqualify themselves from making or participating in the making of governmental decisions affecting those interests.
A written comment period has been established commencing on July 11, 2003 and terminating August 24, 2003. Any interested person may present written comments concerning the proposed code no later than August 24, 2003 to High Tech Middle representative at the address listed below. No public hearing on this matter will be held unless any interested person or his or her representative requests a public hearing no later than 15 days prior to the close of the written comment period.
High Tech Middle intends its Code to designate High Tech Middle officials who exercise responsibility for the management of High Tech Middle?s investments. The Code also will list the designated employees required to file a yearly statement of economic interests. High Tech Middle has prepared a written explanation of the reasons for the designation and the disclosure responsibilities and has available all of the information upon which its proposed Conflict of Interest Code is based.
The exact terms of the proposed Conflict of Interest Code, and all of the information upon which the Code is based, are available for inspection and copying by interested persons by contacting High Tech Middle representative at the address listed below. Any general inquiries concerning the proposed Code should be directed to High Tech Middle representative listed below.
Chief Executive Officer
High Tech Middle
Located at: 2359 Truxtun Rd
Mailing Address: 2861 Womble Road
San Diego, CA 92106
Pub. July 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31, August 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12,13,14,15,18,19, 20, 21, 22-k108834
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF
COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
330 WEST BROADWAY
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
CASE NO. GIC805969
PLAINTIFF: DART MACHINERY, LTD., a Michigan corporation
DEFENDANT: NEWEN INTERNATIONAL, INC., a California corporation
TO JUDGMENT DEBTOR: NEWEN INTERNATIONAL, INC., a California corporation
YOU ARE NOTIFIED
Upon application of the judgment creditor, a judgment against you has been entered in this court as follows:
Judgment creditor: DART MACHINERY, LTD., a Michigan corporation
Amount of judgment entered in this court: $ 30,375.55
This judgment was entered based upon a sister-state judgment previously entered against you as follows:
Sister-state court: CIRCUIT COURT FOR THE COUNTY OF OAKLAND, STATE OF MICHIGAN
Judgment entered in sister state on: January 8, 2003
Title of case and number: DART MACHINERY, LTD., a Michigan corporation v. NEWEN INTERNATIONAL, INC., a California corporation; Case No. 01-031862-CK
A sister-state judgment has been entered against you in a California court. Unless you file a motion to vacate the judgment in this court within 30 DAYS after service of this notice, this judgment will be final.
This court may order that a writ of execution or other enforcement may issue. Your wages, money, and property could be taken without further warning from the court.
If enforcement procedures have already been issued, the property levied on will not be distributed until 30 days after you are served with this notice.
Dated Feb 20 2003 Clerk, by L. Dorrance, Deputy
Notice to the Person Served: You are served
Attorney for Plaintiff
Tina Pivonka, Esq. CSB# 090268
Angela Kim, Esq. CSB#216374
Mulvaney, Kahan & Barry
401 West "A" Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Pub. Jul 17, 24, 31, Aug 7-d524043
NOTICE OF ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION
OF INTENT TO DISPOSE OF SURPLUS PROPERTY
THIS NOTICE is to advise the public that on July 15, 2003, the Board of Education of Santee School District adopted a resolution declaring a twelve-acre vacant piece of property surplus property and offering it for sale. A full and complete copy of the resolution follows.
A RESOLUTION OF THE SANTEE SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD
OF EDUCATION PURSUANT TO EDUCATION CODE SECTION 17466
DECLARING ITS INTENTION TO SELL SURPLUS REAL PROPERTY
COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE RENZULLI SCHOOL SITE
WHEREAS, the Santee School District (District) is the owner of certain real property commonly known as the Renzulli School Site (Assessor Parcel Nos. 383-112-05 and 383-112-28), consisting of approximately 12 acres of undeveloped property, located in Santee, California, bordered on the south side by Prospect Avenue (Property); and
WHEREAS, the District has determined that it has no need for the Property to construct a school or other educational facility; and
WHEREAS, sale of the Property would benefit the District since the proceeds could be used for capital outlay or maintenance purposes in accordance with Education Code Section 17462; and
WHEREAS, the District formed a District Advisory Committee (DAC) as required by Education Code Sections 17387-17391 on July 16, 2002, and the DAC then met and conducted public hearings as required by law and subsequently submitted a report to the Board on December 17, 2002, setting forth its determination that the best use of the Property by the District would be sell it for residential development compatible with the surrounding community if no public agency was interested in purchasing the Property for park or open space purposes; and
WHEREAS, Education Code Sections 17459, 17464 and 17489 require that the District contact all relevant public agencies as required by law in order to extend invitations for purchase of the Property, providing sixty (60) days from the third publication of the Notice within which to submit an offer in writing to the District for purchase of the Property; and
WHEREAS, the District has taken the necessary steps with the City of Santee (City) to request to have the Property zoned for residential development with either R-7 zoning or a combination R-2 and R-7 zoning, and the application is now pending, but no City approval has occurred.
NOW THEREFORE be it resolved by the Board as follows:
1. The Board hereby declares its intention to sell the Property, in accordance with applicable law governing the sale of surplus property by a school district.
2. The minimum price for which the Property will be sold shall be Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00) if the Property is zoned R-7 and Four Million Dollars ($4,000,000.00) if the Property is zoned R-2 and R-7. Any offer to purchase must be an "ALL CASH" offer.
3. The Board hereby directs the Assistant Superintendent Business Services to mail and publish the public notice of the availability of the Property to the public agencies required by Education Code Sections 17459, 17464 and 17489. In the event any agency provides notice of its intent to purchase the Property, the District and the Agency shall engage in good faith negotiations on a mutually satisfactory price. In the event that the parties are unable to arrive at a mutually satisfactory price, the Property will be made available for sale to a private purchaser. In the event that more than one public agency offers to purchase the Property, the Governing Board may determine which of such offers to accept.
4. The Board hereby sets 7:00 P.M. on October 7, 2003, as the time and date for a public meeting at which time sealed proposals to purchase the Property, as well as any oral bids received pursuant to Education Code Section 17473, will be received and considered if the Property was not sold to a public agency. The meeting shall be held in the Board?s regular meeting location at 9625 Cuyamaca Street, Santee, California. The public meeting date may be continued by action of the Board before the date set forth above.
5. Before accepting any written proposal at the time of the meeting, the Board shall call for oral bids. If any responsible person responds to the call for oral bids with an offer to purchase the Property upon the terms and conditions set forth herein for a price exceeding by at least five percent (5%) the highest written proposal, then the highest oral bid made by a responsible person shall be finally accepted. Final acceptance shall not be made, however, until the oral bid is reduced to writing and signed by the offeror. Final acceptance of the bid by the Board may either be at the same meeting or at an adjourned session of the same meeting held within ten (10) days next following.
6. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 4 above, if the Board deems such action to be for the public interest, the Board may, at the time of the hearing, reject any and all bids, either written or oral, and withdraw the Property from sale.
7. The Board hereby finds that the District has used reasonable steps to inform the prior owner of the Property of the District?s intention to sell the Property, in the format and within the time limit required by Education Code Section 17470.
8. Notice of adoption of this Resolution and the date, time and place of the public meeting to consider proposals to purchase the Property shall be posted and published in accordance with the provisions of Education Code Section 17469.
9. Additional information regarding the Property, or permission to enter upon the Property, may be obtained from Carolyn Harness, Assistant Superintendent Business Services at 9625 Cuyamaca Street, Santee, California, 92071, (619) 258-2321. The Property is being offered in an "AS IS" condition, with no express or implied warranties. Questions about current and future zoning of the Property and its development for residential purposes should be directed to the City of Santee, California.
10. The Board hereby finds that the District will not pay a commission to a real estate broker in connection with the sale of the Property.
11. Adoption of this Resolution #0304-03 requires approval by a two-thirds vote of all members of the Board, and must be signed by a majority thereof
SANTEE SCHOOL DISTRICT
Board Vice President
By: /s/Julie McIntosh
I, Cathy Abel, Clerk of the Board of Education of the Santee School District, do hereby certify that the foregoing Resolution #0304-03 was regularly introduced and adopted by the District Board of Education at a duly-noticed regular meeting held on the 15th day of July, 2003, by the following vote:
ABSENT: 1 (Abel)
/s/ Cathy Abel
Clerk of the Board of Education
Santee School District
Pub. July 17,24,31-k108900
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO SELL SURPLUS PUBLIC PROPERTY
The Santee School District (District) is located in East San Diego County, California, and serves the community of Santee. The District owns an approximately twelve-acre undeveloped school site (Site) within the City of Santee, commonly known as the Renzulli site. The Site is bordered on the south side by Prospect Avenue. A map showing the location of the Site is attached. The Site is currently zoned for school or park purposes, although the District has submitted a request to the City of Santee (City) to rezone the property to either R-7 or a combination R-2/R-7 designation. The City is currently considering this request.
On July 15, 2003, the Board of Education of the District took action by Resolution No. 0304-03 to adopt a resolution of intention to sell the Site as surplus property pursuant to the applicable provisions of the California Education Code. Prior to adoption of the Resolution, the Board received a recommendation from a duly formed District Advisory Committee that the Site be declared surplus and sold for residential purposes.
If you are interested in submitting an offer to purchase the Site, you have until September 29, 2003, to submit a written offer to purchase the entire Site, which is sixty (60) days from the third publication of this notice (July 31, 2003.) The District and any governmental agency, non-profit charitable corporation or non-profit public benefit corporation submitting an offer would then negotiate on a mutually agreeable purchase price. The District has set the minimum purchase price for the Site if the R-7 zoning is approved at Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00), and a minimum of Four Million Dollars ($4,000,000.00) if the R-2/R-7 zoning is approved. The District would accept only all cash offers. If no agreement can be reached with any governmental agency or non-profit submitting an offer, or if no interest is received by public agencies or non-profits, the District is free to otherwise dispose of the Site. If more than one governmental agency or non-profit submits an offer to purchase the Site, the District may select which offer to pursue.
Written offers should be submitted to Carolyn Harness, Assistant Superintendent, Santee School District, 9625 Cuyamaca Street, Santee, California, 92071. Additional information regarding the Site may be obtained from Ms. Harness at (619) 258-2321.
Pub. July 17,24,31-k108901
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2003||Days in July 2003|
2003 Public Notices