SUPERIOR COURT OF
COUNTY OF KITSAP
NO. 05 3 00799 6
In re: RYANN MARIE HIRTER
LESLEY HIRTER Petitioner,
JOHN DOE Respondent.
TO THE RESPONDENT:
1. The petitioner has started an action in the above court requesting: Custody of the children listed in paragraph 1.3 of the Nonparental Custody Petition.
2. The petitions also requests that the court grant the following relief: Parentage of RYANN MARIE HIRTER
3. You must respond to this summons by serving a copy of your written response in the person signing this summons and by filing the original with the clerk of the court. If you do not serve your written response within 60 days after the date of the first publication of this summons (60 days after the 15th day of August, 2005, the court may enter an order of default against you, and the court may, without further notice to you, enter a decree until at least 90 days after service and filing. If you serve a notice of appearance on the undersigned person, you are entitled to notice before an order of default or a decree may be entered.
4. Your written response to the summons and petition must be on form WPF DR 01.0300, Response to Petition (domestic Relations). Information about how to get this form may be obtained by contacting the clerk of the court, by contacting the Administrative Office of the Courts at (360)705-5328, or from the Internet at the Washington State Courts homepage:
5. If you wish to seek the advice of an attorney in this matter, you should do so that your response, if any may be served on time.
6. One method of serving a copy of your response on the petitioner is to send it by certified mail with return receipt requested.
This summons is issues pursuant to RCW4.28.100 and Superior Court Civil Rule 4.1 of the state of Washington.
/s/ Lesley Hirter
P.O. Box 657
Seabeck, WA 98380-0657
KITSAP COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
614 DIVISION STREET ROOM 202
PORT ORCHARD, WA 98366-4692
Pub. August 15, 22, 29, Sept 5-d530255
|Browse By Publication Date||Months in 2005||Days in August 2005|
2005 Public Notices