Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION OF
DYNAIR, INC. TO DEBTORS AND CREDITORS
Please be advised that Dynair, Inc. a Delaware corporation, will be dissolved by shareholder resolution as of July 18, 2006. If you are a debtor or creditor to the corporation, claims or payments must be ma de as follows.
1. All claims against the assets of the corporation must be made in writing and include the name of the claimant, claim amount, origination date, and basis or a brief description of the nature of the debt.
2. The deadline for submitting claims is 120 days from the date of publication of this notice.
3. Any claims that are not received by the corporation prior to the date set forth above will not be recognized.
4. Debtors are requested to pay all outstanding obligations no later than 120 days from the date of this notice. Payments should be made to Dynair, Inc.
5. All claims and payments must be sent to Dynair, Inc., Attn: Kelly Oletta, President, 134 W. Walnut Ave., Unit B, San Diego, CA 92103.
Attorney for corporation
4370 La Jolla Village, Suite 970
San Diego, CA 92122-1253
Pub. August 14, 21-00011357