PUBLIC NOTICES
Published In The Daily Transcript
Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.

505 U.S. Government
PUBLISHED: Friday August 08, 2003


NOTICE OF SALE OF VESSEL
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF
CALIFORNIA
---
No. 02CV1957 IEG (POR)

NOTICE is hereby given that the 76' Motor Yacht (M/Y) FULL CIRCLE Official Number 732842, Registered in George Town, Cayman Islands, and all of her engines, tackle, accessories, equipment, furnishings and appurtenances ("M/Y FULL CIRCLE"), currently berthed at Driscoll Boatworks located at 2500 Shelter Island Drive in San Diego, California will be sold by the U.S. Marshal at public auction to the highest bidder under order of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California in the action entitled "DRISCOLL, INC., a California corporation, dba DRISCOLL BOAT WORKS, Plaintiff, vs. M/Y FULL CIRCLE, U.S.C.G., Official Number 958224, an all of her engines, tackle, accessories, equipment, furnishings and appurtenances, in rem; and DC HOLDING, INC., a Delaware corporation, and KEN MITAN and CHIP MACPHEARSON, in personam, Defendants, DEBIS FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC., a Delaware corporation, Plaintiff-in-Intervention, vs. M/Y FULL CIRCLE, Official Number 732842, Registered in George Town, Cayman Islands, and all of her engines, tackle, accessories, equipment, furnishings and appurtenances, in rem; STAR MARINE HOLDINGS, INC., a company incorporated and existing under the laws of the Cayman Islands; in personam, Defendants-in-Intervention"
The sale shall be on August 15, 2003 at 10:00 a.m. at 2500 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego, California. The vessel will be sold free and clear of all liens on an "as is, where is" basis. The sale shall proceed according to Local Civil Rule E.1 of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. A cash deposit, certified check or cashier's check payable to the U.S. Marshal of ten percent (10%) of the amount of the winning bid will be required for the highest bidder immediately at the time of sale. The remaining ninety percent (90%) must be paid to the Court in cash, certified check, or cashier's check within three (3) days of the date of the sale, exclusive of holidays or weekends, or otherwise the deposit will be forfeited. Bidding will be made in minimum increments of $5,000. Plaintiff-In-Intervention mortgagee may credit bid at said sale up to the maximum amount of its lien, together with interest and costs of suit, without being required to deliver any earnest money to the Marshal, said bid being deemed paid in full for purposes of confirmation of sale on the date said bid is made.
If any objections to the sale are made, they must be made in writing within a period of three (3) days following sale of the vessel. Objections to confirmation of sale properly and timely filed will be adjudicated by the Court. Any objecting party shall serve copies of written objections to all known and interested parties, said parties to include the United States Marshal and the purchaser, and shall further do all things required by Local Admiralty Rules of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Prior to said sale, the United States Marshal and the vessel's substitute custodian, Driscoll Boatworks, shall upon reasonable notice to the substitute custodian, and at the person's own risk and after signing a hold harmless agreement, permit prospective purchasers to board the vessel to inspect and/or survey the vessel. Interested parties should contact Kurt Micklow, Banning Micklow Bull & Lopez LLP, 100 Spear Street, San Francisco, CA, Telephone: (415)399-9191 for further information.
David Bejarano
United States Marshal
Southern District of California
Pub. August 1,4,6,8,11,13-k109090




505 U.S. Government
PUBLISHED: Friday August 08, 2003


Browse By Publication Date Months in 2003 Days in August 2003
2003 Public Notices
August
08/08/2003