Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 00513540
CC No. 00-61800
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALI-FORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 250 E. MAIN ST., EL CAJON, CA 92021, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: TRISTAN LUTHER RUSSELL aka TRISTAN L. RUSSELL aka TRISTAN RUSSELL
1. To: CARLOS DOE (UNKNOWN LAST NAME) and anyone claiming to be a parent of: TRISTAN LUTHER RUSSELL aka TRISTAN L. RUSSELL aka TRISTAN RUSSELL born on: AUGUST 16, 2000, at: ALVARADO HOSPITAL MED CNTR., SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: 11/7/2006 at: 8:30 a.m. in Dept: E18 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be pre-sent at the hearing, to present evi-dence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are pre-sent.
Date: AUGUST 16, 2006
By CRISTINA ALCANTARA, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time caption-ing, or sign language interpreter serv-ices are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Re-quest for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN760733 RUSSELL Aug 21,28, Sep 4,11, 2006-00011643
SUPERIOR COURT IF WASHINGTON FOR COUNTY OF CLARK
IN RE THE INTEREST OF:
DOLSON, NICHOLAS AIDEN
THE STATE OF WASHINGTON TO:
KAILYN VIRGINIA PETERNELL, mother; JEFF THOMPSON/JOHN DOE, alleged fathers; of the above-named minor child;
And to anyone having or claiming to have any rights or interests in or to the said child.
You are hereby notified that a Termination Petition has been filed in the above-entitled court, and a hearing on such petition will be held on October 6, 2006, in the Clark County Superior Court, 1200 Franklin Street, Vancouver, Washington, at 2:30 p.m., Adoption/Termination Docket, when and where all persons interested may appear and show cause why the court should not enter such orders as may be in the best interest of said child. This petition begins a process which may result in permanent termination of the parent/chid relationship.
You have the right to have a lawyer represent you at the hearing. A Lawyer can look at the files in your case, talk to the social worker, tell you about the law, help you understand your rights, and help you at hearing. If you cannot afford a lawyer, the court will appoint one to represent you.
To get a court appointed lawyer you must complete a Financial Statement, have it notarized, and return it to the social worker. The social worker can be reached at (360)993-7900.
Dated this 24th day of July, 2006
/s/ Delia A. Anderson
Assistant Attorney General
Pub. Sept 11,18,25-00012586