Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
CITATION FOR PUBLICATION
UNDER WELFARE AND
Case Number: 0514685C/D
CC No. 02-64062
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO, 2851 Meadow Lark Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, JUVENILE DIVISION
CASE NAME: JASMIN MARIE POPE aka JASMIN M. POPE aka JASMIN POPE aka JASMINE MARIE POPE; ARIANNA DENISE POPE aka ARIANNA D. POPE aka ARIANNA POPE aka ARIANA DENISE POPE
1. To: CARL GEORGE POPE aka CARL G. POPE aka CARL POPE aka CARL GEORGE POPE, JR. and anyone claiming to be a parent of: JASMIN MARIE POPE aka JASMIN M. POPE aka JASMIN POPE aka JASMINE MARIE POPE; ARIANNA DENISE POPE aka ARIANNA D. POPE aka ARIANNA POPE aka ARIANA DENISE POPE born on: JASMIN MARIE POPE - April 27, 1998 / ARIANNA DENISE POPE - November 28, 2001, at: JASMIN MARIE POPE - SHARP MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA / ARIANNA DENISE POPE - SHARP MARY BIRCH HOSPITAL, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
2. A hearing will be held on: October 27, 2008 at: 1:30 p.m. in Dept: 2 located at court address above.
3. At the hearing the court will consider the recommendations of the social worker or probation officer.
4. The social worker or probation officer will recommend that your child be freed from your legal custody so that the child may be adopted. If the court follows the recommendation, all your parental rights to the child will be terminated.
5. You have the right to be present at the hearing, to present evidence, and you have the right to be represented by an attorney. If you do not have an attorney and cannot afford to hire one, the court will appoint an attorney for you.
6. If the court terminates your parental rights, the order may be final.
7. The court will proceed with this hearing whether or not you are present.
Date: August 18, 2008
By CRISTINA ALCANTARA, Deputy
Request for Accommodations
Assistive listening systems, computer-assisted real-time captioning, or sign language interpreter services are available if you ask at least five days before the proceeding. Contact the clerk's office or go to www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms for Request for Accommodations by Persons With Disabilities and Order (form MC-410). (Civil Code, Sec. 54.8.)
San Diego Daily Transcript
CN803302 POPE Aug 22,29, Sep 5,12, 2008-00046008