Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGONOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
Case No.: PN 29517-4A
Guardianship of the Estate of
PRISILLA REAL (A.K.A. PRISILLA VICENCIO)
NOTICE OF SALE OF REAL
PROPERTY AT 307 LION VALLEY ROAD, ESCONDIDO, CALIFORNIA (PRIVATE SALE) (PROBATE CODE §§10300, 10304)
that, subject to confirmation by this court, on September 30, 2014, at 9:00 a.m., or thereafter within the time allowed by law, Alicia Vicencio, as Guardian of the Guardianship of the Estate of Prisilla Real (a.k.a. Prisilla Vicencio), the "Ward", will sell at private sale to the highest and best net bidder on the terms and conditions stated below, the Ward's One Fifth title interest (1/5) in the real property located in San Diego County, California described hereinbelow. Said property is owned by 5 individuals, all as tenants in common and the One Fifth interest (1/5) of owned by the guardianship estate is the sole interest subject to this Notice and subsequent Court confirmation.
1, The subject property is commonly referred to as 307 Lion Valley Road, Escondido, California, 92027, assessor's parcel number 231-101-10-00, and is more fully described as follows:
Lot 10 of Escondido Tract No. 642, in the City of Escondido, County of San Diego, State of California, according to Map thereof No. 11838, filed in the Office of the County Recorder of San Diego County June 12, 1987.
2. The property will be sold subject to current taxes, covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, rights, rights of way, and easements of record.
3. The property is to be sold on an "as is" basis, except for title.
4. The Guardian has given an exclusive listing to Sand & Sea Realty, Inc.
5. Bids or offers are invited for this property and must be in writing and can be mailed to the office of Darius Khayat, Esq., attorney for the Guardian, at 955 Boardwalk, Ste. 303, San Marcos, California 92078 or delivered to Darius Khayat, Esq. personally, at any time after the first publication of this notice and before any sale is made.
6. The property will be sold on the following terms: Cash, 3% of the amount of the bid to accompany the offer by cashier's or certified check, and the balance to be paid on close of escrow after confirmation of sale by the court. Buyer to verify they have physically entered and have seen the property. Seller will not pay for termite inspection and/or repairs or home repairs of any kind. Once offer is accepted by the court, buyer to remove all contingencies within 5 days. Washer and dryer do not convey. Escrow to be Oakwood Escrow with Patty Hopper and Title to be Ticor Title with Tom Chambers. Should buyer have a loan and offer is accepted, buyer must prove they can pay the difference between the purchase price and the appraised price if the appraisal is lower. Buyer must then show proof of funds of $20,000 over the appraised price within 24-hours of acceptance (this must be above and beyond the loan down payment). All offers must be on the CAR Probate Form (PPA). Any escrow that does not close on time due to buyer's fault, late fees of $100 per day to apply. Seller may cancel with 24 hour notice if buyer does not and/or cannot close escrow on time. Notification shall be delivered by email via the Notice to Buyer Perform (CAR form NBP) with 24 hours' notice (in lieu of the standard 48 hours' notice). Escrow not to exceed 21 days. Seller to pay commission from proceeds of sale to the listing broker and purchaser's broker in the sum of five percent (5%) divided equally between them but subject to court confirmation or adjustment. Buyer and Seller will split the escrow fees equally and subject to normal prorates.
7. Taxes, rents, operating and maintenance expenses, and premiums on insurance acceptable to the buyer shall be prorated as of the date of recording of conveyance. Examination of title, recording of conveyance, transfer taxes, and any title insurance policy shall be at the expense of the buyer or buyers.
8. The right is reserved to reject any and all bids.
9. For further information and bid forms, contact Darius Khayat, Esq. at 955 Boardwalk, Ste. 303, San Marcos, California, 92078, 760-591-0245.
Date: August 27, 2014
Guardian of the Estate
of Prisilla Real (a.k.a. Prisilla Vicencio)
, Esq., Attorney for
Alicia Vicencio, Guardian of the Estate of Prisilla Real (a.k.a. Prisilla Vicencio)
Pub Sept 12, 19, 24 -00123756