Advertised public notices, printed in a newspaper of general circulation, are required by California law. Within the individual category, notices are arranged by print publish day in reverse chronological order.
Online, on a selected date, the notices are arranged in alphabetical order.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
OF BULK SALE
ESCROW NO. 06-60622-K
(Division 6 of the
(1) Notice is hereby given to creditors of the within named Seller(s) that a bulk sale is about to be made on personal property hereinafter described.
(2) The names and business addresses of the Seller(s) are:
Jaqueline Tresa Beasley, Terry Lee Beasley and Travis Lee Beasley, 7825 Highland Village Place, San Diego, CA 92129
(3) The location in California of the chief executive office of the seller is: Same as above
(4) The names and business addresses of the Buyer(s) are:
CLEANERS153, INC., a California Corporation, 16384 Los Rosales Street, San Diego, CA 92127
(5) The location and general description of the assets to be sold are Business, tradename, inventory of stock, lease, goodwill, furniture, fixtures and equipment of that certain business located at: 7825 Highland Village Place, San Diego, CA 92129
(6) The business name used by the seller(s) at said location is: BEASLEY CLEANERS TORREY HIGHLANDS
(7) The anticipated date of the bulk sale is OCT 2, 2006 at the office of Mission Valley Escrow, 2565 Camino Del Rio South, San Diego, CA. 92108-3779, ESCROW NO. 06-60622-K Escrow Officer: Cay Boone
(8) Claims may be filed with Same as '7' above.
(9) The last date for filing claims is Sep 29, 2006
(10) This Bulk Sale is subject to Section 6106.2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
(11) As listed by the Seller, all other business names and addresses used by the Seller within three years before the date such list was sent or delivered to the Buyer are: Beasley Cleaners 3840 Valley Center #605, San Diego, CA 92130,
Westview Cleaners 13350 Camino Del Sur #1, San Diego, CA 92129
DATED: July 20, 2006
Cleaners153, Inc., a California corporation
By: /s/ James Lee, President
THE DAILY TRANSCRIPT
Pub. Sept. 14-00012748